Marketing & Business Development Strategies
Our goal is to assist lawyers and other professionals achieve a client-focused business development strategy.
Dee Schiavelli helps you retain your existing clients and win new business. With more than 25 years experience, Dee can:
- Coach and train you or members of your team enabling you to win new business
- Help build your reputation as a leader in your field
- Plan and implement strategic marketing activities to improve client satisfaction and create client loyalty
- Maximize your Social Media profile and activities driving more business to you
Let’s talk about your business deveopment goals and your firm’s bigger vision – :30 free consultation
Coaching Can Help You
- Make smarter business development decisions
- Set measurable goals and implement specific strategies to achieve them
- Make commitments you can keep through planning and interest
- Move your marketing activities to the next level
- Identify new prospects and referral sources
- Communicate your experience and build a stronger reputation
- Have an experienced sounding board for your business development ideas
As your coach I function as your business partner focusing on high-value actions vs. low value activities. With a fresh perspective and objectivity, you will accomplish significantly more than you have before with business development results that can be measured. Think of your coach as an investment in your future.
Legal Marketing & Business Development Coaching
Planning & Implementation
Business Development Training
Maximize Your Social Media Accounts & Build a Strong Internet Footprint for Digital Marketing
What is Social Networking? Social Networking is the “6 degrees of separation” as enabled by the
Internet. It harnesses the power of instant communication with a broad range of expression, and is able to reach individuals worldwide. It’s fundamentally about people, not organizations, and equalizes the
power of relationships – putting professionals in large firms and solo practitioners on equal footing. Finally, it engages people through information.
The Secret Today’s Lawyers Need to Succeed Online (June 2016)
Don’t Be Afraid to Persuade ~ Using Persuasion to Win (April 2016)
LinkedIn ~ Building Reputation, Network & Credibility (January 2016)
The Secret Today’s Lawyers Need to Succeed Online
University of Arizona, John J. Rogers School of Law
Nov. 4, 2016
Results Marketing: Business Development for Lawyers and Other Professionals
We may think that we know what success is, because we tend to define success as if it were a goal. In reality, success is more of a journey than a destination.